- $200 for 45-minute therapy session.
- Initial intake appointment is 60 minutes with a rate of $265.
- $375 for 90-minute therapy session. Some clients prefer longer sessions, to go deeper and accomplish more. These sessions are particularly helpful for processing trauma, and for Creative Problem Solving sessions with artists and creative professionals.
- Sessions that are canceled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to a $100 late-cancelation fee.
Questions about my rates and info?
Out of Network Billing info
I am out of network with insurance companies.
If you have out-of-network benefits, I can provide you with a detailed receipt (called a “superbill”) so you can seek reimbursement with your insurance company.
To find out if you have out-of-network coverage, contact your insurance company with the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much of it is already met?
- What is the reimbursement fee or rate for outpatient mental health office visits?
- Do I have a limit on how many sessions I can have in a year?
Good Faith Estimate Notice
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including counseling and therapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including counseling and therapy services.
Thus, you can ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.